Make sure your design doesn't use tiny fonts. Embroidered fonts should be at least 5mm or 1/4" tall.
Many fonts are available. Shown below are a few samples of fonts we carry.
Below are a few examples of Artik's embroidery. We can embroider a variety of designs and in many different styles.
One colour embroidery.
Two colour embroidery.
One colour embroidery.
Three colour embroidery.
Four colour embroidery.
Six colour embroidery.
Who Orders Embroidery?
20. Toronto local Mechanics and Workshops visit Artik for custom worker shirts.
19. Mattress shops and GTA Hotels have come to us for custom embroidered pillows.
18. Hunters and Gun Clubs from across Ontario order custom camouflage hats to stay stealthy.
17. Ontario Golf Courses and Country Clubs order embroidered golf shirts for members and golfers.
16. High end stores order embroidered dress shirts for resale and as staff uniforms.
15. BBQ and baking enthusiasts (and hot sauce companies) have ordered custom cooking aprons
14. We've embroidered nurse scrubs and doctor coats for healthcare workers in hospitals.
13. Some sports teams have placed orders for custom embroidered socks
12. Universities have come in to pick up branded lab coats for their researchers and mad scientists.
11. Some stores order embroidered winter hats for resale during the long Toronto winter.
10. Hotels love to get custom branded towels and embroidered bath robes for guests.
9. Some musicians order embroidered band hats to sell at shows and festivals.
8. School teams (and whole Engineering programs) often seek embroidered school jackets
7. Restaurants often order embroidered chef jackets for their kitchen staff.
6. Baseball teams looking for embroidered baseball caps for their uniform.
5. Festivals often order embroidered sweatshirts to show who is STAFF.
4. Charity events frequently ask for custom embroidered hoodies for fundraising.
3. Sports teams often want embroidered jerseys for their next game (Hockey, Football, Baseball and more!).
2. Many businesses order embroidered hats for staff to wear.
1. Toronto businesses ordering embroidered polo shirts for their next tradeshow.
Whoever you are, Artik can help digitize your design and embroider it onto garments of your choice. The embroidery process is very ancient, but with our modern machines we can embroider complex amazing embroidered garments very quickly.
Contact us for a quote! We're friendly and will give you the information you need right away.
What We've Learned 30 from Years of Custom Embroidery
Since 1985, we at Artik have been embroidering your designs onto everything from hats and polo shirts to smocks for artists and aprons for chefs. Over all this time we've honed our technique and found the best equipment. Here are a few lessons we've learned about custom embroidery over the years:
1. Quality embroidery comes with experience
In our thirty plus years of embroidery, we've made some mistakes! Over the years, we've fine tuned our machines and trained our staff and created some truly beautiful custom embroidery work. Today, our customers come back to Artik and recommend us to their friends. If you've got a challenging embroidery, or an important event coming up, don't trust the new kids on the block, come to Toronto's trusted embroidery supplier!
2. Custom embroidery takes a helping hand
The starting point for your embroidery project is your art file - whether it's a simple design for an embroidered baseball cap or a complex art piece for an large embroidered, your art file is the guide that will lead our needlework. At Artik, our friendly sales representatives and experienced graphic designers will ensure your art is ready to be embroidered.
3. Custom embroidery doesn't have to break the bank
When you're ordering custom embroidered goods, the cost doesn't need to be sky high! Speak to our friendly staff for tips on lowering the price of your embroidery project, whole keeping the high quality embroidered look.