11 oz Glossy Medi Mug with Silicone Lid
- Select your product colour.
- Select quantity and size.
- Select number of colours and locations for imprint.
|Qty (Coloured)||35 - 99||100 - 249||250 - 499||500 - 749||750 - and more|
|Additional location add||$0.90||$0.70||$0.70||$0.70||$0.90|
|Each additional colour||$2.15||$2.15||$2.15||$2.15||$2.15|
- 6" H x 3.5" Diameter
- Holds up to 328 ml (11 oz.)
- Double walled Porcelain mug with glossy finish and silicone lid
- Looks just like a paper cup, but you can use it over and over again
- Environmentally friendly and reusable as well as a great looking desktop item
- Dishwasher safe (mug only) **If the print is multi-colour: Top rack of dishwasher with Gentle cycle.
- Microwavable (mug only)
- Individually boxed
- BPA free (Bisphenol A) and FDA Compliant
- Remove silicone lid before placing in the dishwasher or microwave
- Price includes 1 colour screen print
Ideas for Use
Never underestimate the humble mug. Fantastically reusable, custom mugs are a home and office staple. Great for fundraisers and corporate gifts, especially in colder seasons.
Best Decorating Process
Screen printing (2.5"w x 2.5"h) or decal.
An impress print option is available: printed with an ink dust coating resulting in an elegant raised and frosted look. Pre-production sample recommended.
Estimated Production Time
7-10 business days from art approval. Rush service available!
Longer lead times required when design has more than one colour.
Our goal is to use your art file to create the best print possible.
Contact email@example.com and we'll help answer your design questions.
Standard Pantone Colours
Please provide us with PMS# (solid coated). We can match an exact ink for an additional fee.
Please always include at least 0.25" bleed on all sides.
Sending Us Your File
Send us your design as a vector file or a high-quality image file. We'll accept any of the file types below:
Adobe Illustrator Files .ai
• Illustrator files are vector - top quality.
• Please convert all fonts (type) to outline.
• Save the file as .EPS for maximum compatibility
Adobe Photoshop Files .psd
• Keep file size below 6MB if possible.
• Photoshop files are best at 300 DPI or higher.
• Send the .psd file with Layers.
Corel Draw Files .cdr
• Corel Draw files are great!
• Be sure to convert all fonts (type) to outlines.
Image Files .jpg or .png
• Image files need to be high quality.
• Save the image as 300 DPI at actual print size.
• Save your file as a PDF to reduce file size.
• Only have a Word Document of your artwork?
Send us a PDF and we'll help recreate the design.
We recommend that you or your graphic designer supply us with art that is ready to print.
If you can't supply a high resolution file, our Art Department staff will help re-create at $30 per half an hour.
What is a Vector file?
Vector files use lines, curves and shapes to create an image based on mathematical formulas.
Advantage of Vector:
Vector designs can be enlarged without getting pixelated or blurry.
Disadvantage of Vector:
Photographs and images usually can't be vectorized. Vector is best for shapes and text.
Which programs use Vector?
Adobe Illustrator and Corel Draw are two popular vector art programs.
Common Vector Problem: Missing Font
If you are using a rare font, send us the font file (.ttf) with your vector design file (.ai .cdr)
Alternatively, send us a copy of your file with all fonts converted to curves (outlined).
Be sure to save the original under a different name in case you want to edit the text later on.
What is a Raster file?
Raster files use pixels to display an image.
Advantage of Raster:
Raster files are good for photographs.
It can print well when you set your image size and quality high.
Disadvantage of Raster:
Raster files can look blurry when enlarged. Be sure to save at high quality from the start.
Which programs use Raster?
Adobe Photoshop is a popular raster program. Most images online are raster files as well.
Common Raster Problem: Low Quality Image
Solution 1: Send a Higher Quality Image
When creating a new document in Photoshop, select Image > Image Size and set the quality to 300 DPI. Note that enlarging a low quality jpg will not increase the quality.
Once you have a higher quality image, send it to us!
Solution 2: Hire our Designer
For $30 per half hour, one of our Graphic Designers will help re-create your design.