- The Blackhawks wear predominantly red jerseys featuring three sets of black and white stripes along the sleeves and waist. The Blackhawks debuted this design in 1955, and have since only made minor modifications to the jersey. The team previously donned alternate third jersey that was primarily black with red and white stripes between 1996 and 2007. The Blackhawks brought this design back in 2008, before making their 2009 Winter Classic jerseys their alternates between 2009-11.
- Colours: Red, White, Black
- Heavy weight polyester knitted fabric with pinholes for breathability
- Double Elbows
- Double Shoulders
CHICAGO RED/WHITE (CHI304/305): This design would mark the first time the Chicago Blackhawks strayed from their barberpole striped pattern. After this 1955 redesign, the blackhawks would not move outside of this general design. Even the current jerseys bear a resemblance to this vintage pattern.
NEW CHICAGO 3RD BLACK (CHI614): This black alternate jersey was not introduced until 1996. The Chicago Blackhawks would go through 11 redesigns before adding it. Essentially a negative of the white jerseys, these high-contrast alternatives would find continued use until 2007 (with minor tweaks along the way).
Pro series hockey jerseys are the highest quality customizable jerseys available. It comes in adult sizes small through 4XL (Goalie Cut) and also in youth sizes. Pro series hockey jerseys are the best way to have your team looking great with custom print on the front and personalized names and numbers on the back.
Best Decorating Process
Best suited for screen printing, embroidery or transfers
For Custom Name add $10.00 each.
For Custom Numbers add $5.00 each.
Estimated Production Time
Production time is 7-10 business days from receiving final artwork. Rush services are available!
Our goal is to use your art file to create the best print possible.
Contact email@example.com and we'll help answer your design questions.
Standard Pantone Colours
Please provide us with PMS# (solid coated). We can match an exact ink for an additional fee.
Please always include at least 0.25" bleed on all sides.
Sending Us Your File
Send us your design as a vector file or a high-quality image file. We'll accept any of the file types below:
Adobe Illustrator Files .ai
• Illustrator files are vector - top quality.
• Please convert all fonts (type) to outline.
• Save the file as .EPS for maximum compatibility
Adobe Photoshop Files .psd
• Keep file size below 6MB if possible.
• Photoshop files are best at 300 DPI or higher.
• Send the .psd file with Layers.
Corel Draw Files .cdr
• Corel Draw files are great!
• Be sure to convert all fonts (type) to outlines.
Image Files .jpg or .png
• Image files need to be high quality.
• Save the image as 300 DPI at actual print size.
• Save your file as a PDF to reduce file size.
• Only have a Word Document of your artwork?
Send us a PDF and we'll help recreate the design.
We recommend that you or your graphic designer supply us with art that is ready to print.
If you can't supply a high resolution file, our Art Department staff will help re-create at $30 per half an hour.
What is a Vector file?
Vector files use lines, curves and shapes to create an image based on mathematical formulas.
Advantage of Vector:
Vector designs can be enlarged without getting pixelated or blurry.
Disadvantage of Vector:
Photographs and images usually can't be vectorized. Vector is best for shapes and text.
Which programs use Vector?
Adobe Illustrator and Corel Draw are two popular vector art programs.
Common Vector Problem: Missing Font
If you are using a rare font, send us the font file (.ttf) with your vector design file (.ai .cdr)
Alternatively, send us a copy of your file with all fonts converted to curves (outlined).
Be sure to save the original under a different name in case you want to edit the text later on.
What is a Raster file?
Raster files use pixels to display an image.
Advantage of Raster:
Raster files are good for photographs.
It can print well when you set your image size and quality high.
Disadvantage of Raster:
Raster files can look blurry when enlarged. Be sure to save at high quality from the start.
Which programs use Raster?
Adobe Photoshop is a popular raster program. Most images online are raster files as well.
Common Raster Problem: Low Quality Image
Solution 1: Send a Higher Quality Image
When creating a new document in Photoshop, select Image > Image Size and set the quality to 300 DPI. Note that enlarging a low quality jpg will not increase the quality.
Once you have a higher quality image, send it to us!
Solution 2: Hire our Designer
For $30 per half hour, one of our Graphic Designers will help re-create your design.
Be the first to review this product