Hockey Pro Style: Boston Bruins
- Select your product colour.
- Select quantity and size.
- Select number of colours and locations for imprint.
|Qty (Coloured)||12 - 23||24 - 35||36 - and more|
|Additional location add||$2.00||$2.00||$2.00|
|Each additional colour||$1.00||$0.75||$0.75|
- The Bruins got their monicker from businessman Charles Adams, who wanted to have his new hockey team to have a name equated with strength and power. Their original colours of brown and gold matched those of his Brookside Stores. Early on, brown became black, but the Bruins nickname stuck around.
- Heavy weight polyester knitted fabric with pinholes for breathability
- Double Elbows
- Double Shoulders
- Knitted Body And Sleeve Stripes
VINTAGE BOSTON BLACK (BOS398B): This away jersey made its debut in 1969. One year later it would see a Stanley Cup courtesy of Bobby Orr. This jersey is synonymous with the famous overtime goal that would send Orr into hockey history.
BOSTON WHITE (BOS301B): This home jersey for the Boston Bruins was originally released in 1995 alongside the opening of the new Fleet Center Arena, now known as the TD Garden. One of the more notable Bruins players Ray Bourque would grace the jersey until his leave in 2000. This line of Bruins jerseys would find continued use until an eventual redesign in 2006. The large white imprint area of the home variation gives you unparalleled freedom in your artwork in terms of colour.
Pro series hockey jerseys are the highest quality customizable jerseys available. It comes in adult sizes small through 4XL (Goalie Cut) and also in youth sizes. Pro series hockey jerseys are the best way to have your team looking great with custom print on the front and personalized names and numbers on the back.
Best Decorating Process
Best suited for screen printing, embroidery or transfers
For Custom Name add $10.00 each.
For Stock Numbers add $5.00 each.
Estimated Production Time
Production time is 7-10 business days from receiving final artwork (may be up to 3 weeks depending on stock availability).
Our goal is to use your art file to create the best print possible.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help answer your design questions.
Standard Pantone Colours
Please provide us with PMS# (solid coated). We can match an exact ink for an additional fee.
Please always include at least 0.25" bleed on all sides.
Sending Us Your File
Send us your design as a vector file or a high-quality image file. We'll accept any of the file types below:
Adobe Illustrator Files .ai
• Illustrator files are vector - top quality.
• Please convert all fonts (type) to outline.
• Save the file as .EPS for maximum compatibility
Adobe Photoshop Files .psd
• Keep file size below 6MB if possible.
• Photoshop files are best at 300 DPI or higher.
• Send the .psd file with Layers.
Corel Draw Files .cdr
• Corel Draw files are great!
• Be sure to convert all fonts (type) to outlines.
Image Files .jpg or .png
• Image files need to be high quality.
• Save the image as 300 DPI at actual print size.
• Save your file as a PDF to reduce file size.
• Only have a Word Document of your artwork?
Send us a PDF and we'll help recreate the design.
We recommend that you or your graphic designer supply us with art that is ready to print.
If you can't supply a high resolution file, our Art Department staff will help re-create at $30 per half an hour.
What is a Vector file?
Vector files use lines, curves and shapes to create an image based on mathematical formulas.
Advantage of Vector:
Vector designs can be enlarged without getting pixelated or blurry.
Disadvantage of Vector:
Photographs and images usually can't be vectorized. Vector is best for shapes and text.
Which programs use Vector?
Adobe Illustrator and Corel Draw are two popular vector art programs.
Common Vector Problem: Missing Font
If you are using a rare font, send us the font file (.ttf) with your vector design file (.ai .cdr)
Alternatively, send us a copy of your file with all fonts converted to curves (outlined).
Be sure to save the original under a different name in case you want to edit the text later on.
What is a Raster file?
Raster files use pixels to display an image.
Advantage of Raster:
Raster files are good for photographs.
It can print well when you set your image size and quality high.
Disadvantage of Raster:
Raster files can look blurry when enlarged. Be sure to save at high quality from the start.
Which programs use Raster?
Adobe Photoshop is a popular raster program. Most images online are raster files as well.
Common Raster Problem: Low Quality Image
Solution 1: Send a Higher Quality Image
When creating a new document in Photoshop, select Image > Image Size and set the quality to 300 DPI. Note that enlarging a low quality jpg will not increase the quality.
Once you have a higher quality image, send it to us!
Solution 2: Hire our Designer
For $30 per half hour, one of our Graphic Designers will help re-create your design.